Register of Deeds Copy & Search Fees
Prices Effective Oct. 1, 2016
Michigan Association of Register of Deeds and Senate work to stop unethical private companies from fleecing citizens by selling deeds.
- Real Estate Record Copy $1.00 per page
- U.C.C. Record Copy $2.00 per page
- $1.00 per document fee for certification of any of the above copies.
(To be eligible for certification, the document must be copied in its entirety.)
- Searching the Real Estate Record per name $0.50 per year – $5.00 minimum fee
- State Tax Lein Certificate $3.00 per name searched
- Federal Tax Lein Search $3.00 per name searched
- U.C.C. – 11 Certificate $6.00 per name searched